- M3AT: Monitoring Agents Assignment Model for Data-Intensive Applications
Vladislav Kashansky et al.28th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing (PDP). IEEE, 2020.
- Application of SLURM, BOINC, and GlusterFS as Software System for Sustainable Modeling and Data Analytics
Vladislav Kashansky and Igor Kaftannikov; International Conference – Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics, 2017 (MMCP2017)
- Application of TRIE Data Structure and Corresponding Associative Algorithms for Process Optimization in GRID Environment
Vladislav Kashansky and Igor Kaftannikov; The 7th International Conference “Distributed Computing and Grid-technologies in Science and Education” (GRID2016)
- Low overhead software instrumentation and monitoring, ASPIDE Project, 2019
- Extreme scale monitoring architecture, ASPIDE Project, 2020
- Monitoring data collection and mining for Exascale systems, ASPIDE Project, 2020
- ASPIDE Project: Perspectives on the Scalabale Monitoring and Auto-tuning, Austrian High-Performance-Computing Meeting (AHPC2020), IST Austria, Klosterneuburg, Austria, 2020.