I am pursuing PhD degree in the field of Computer Science at the University of Klagenfurt (Austria) and South Ural State University (Russia). Currently my main research is in frames of the FETHPC ASPIDE Horizon 2020 Project related to the exascale programing models for extreme data processing. However my research interests incorporate systems sciences, mathematical programming, computational methods with application to the resource control in the complex distributed computing systems with hybrid stochastic dynamics. I have published several research papers in the various international conferences. Regularly serve as the editorial board member for high-impact conferences (IPDPS, CCGRID, SC, PPoPP, SBAC-PAD, EuroPar) and journals in my field.
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- High-performance Scientific Computing
- Control of the Complex Networks
- Mathematical Programming (ILP, MIP) and Optimization
- Scheduling and Workflow Management